»

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

5 THINGS I HATE TO DO

This is 5 things i hate to do:

5. Ask me to do sumthing when i juz wake up
I hate when i juz wake from sleep then ask me to do sumthing like go buy sumthing or do sumthing like cuci kipas, clean my room or house (more hate when need to use vacum).aiyoo.hate this.

4. Ask me to buy sumthing when i watching television (more hate if the movies is my fav movies)
Wah.this i really hate and always happen sumtimes.when i watching my fav movies PLEASE DONT DISTURB ME.really hate it.

3. Teaching people more than 3 times but still cant understand
Im not suitable for teacher job.becoz i will be angry when he or she still not get wat i teach.but special serve for bestfriends and special one.

2. Sidai baju
congratz and becoz get ranking no 2 in my hate list.this is always asked by my luvly mom.

1. Lipat baju
Gratz!! you are still my top 1 ranking in this list.i will put in HALL OF FAME.this also always asked by my mom but now this work has been replaced by my sis.yezzz!!

0 comments: